Monday 24 September 2012

bright brows


The past few years have seen me from being eyeliner obsessed to being all about the brows. I actually rarely wear eyeliner in the day now but my brows are an integral part of my daily makeup routine.

I've had this photo saved in my inspiration folder for a while and I love how bold she's gone with her brows. Perhaps not totally realistic for everyday wear but it could work as a quirky alternative to a smokey eye on a night out, no? And though this matches her hair, I think a clashing brow/hair combo would be amazing!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow such a daring look, you pull it off amazingly <3

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

Unknown said...

Looks really beautiful !!

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

Have a great weekend dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

Adora Mehitabel said...

amazing!!
www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

i love it.
rock4less.blogspot.co.uk